Hey guys! I was informed that I HAD to post on the blog! I really haven't been up to anything...I went to St. George for spring break 2 weeks ago and it was so warm! When I got back, I got to hang out with my family and I watched Megan's kids for her one night...so fun!! When I was there, my friend Kiley came to hang out with me. After Meg got home, we sat and talked for several hours (as per usual) and afterwords, Kiley told me that it made her really sad to see that I was so tight with my aunt because she doesn't ever just talk to her family, and she even said that some of them hate her...made me really sad, and I also feel quite blessed to be so close to all of my extended family:)
I've been going to so many farewells lately! I went to one today of one of my really close guy friends and it was crazy that he's so mature, because he was never like that in high school! The last of my guy friends leave on April 13th, and that is not okay with me!!
School is quite boring...but I am doing a persuasive speech on eating locally grown/raised foods in my English class, which is turning out quite well I think! Walking to school has been interesting this week, because one day it will be warm enough that I don't have to wear a coat and then the next day it snows like crazy!! Oh, Utah!
Welp, I think that's about it!! Love you all!
Emmy
Emelia!!! You joined the family blog! Talk about taking a big adult step! :) I remember when all of my guy friends left on their missions...it sucks!
ReplyDeleteAnd you do have some amazing extended family (mainly Aunts), so it makes sense that Kiley was jealous! haha
Have you had any creepy college boys ask you to marry you after one date? That's always a fun experience.....
Love ya emerson
So happy to have you posting on the family blog! How fun to hear about your life.....and even if you think your life is boring, it's fun for us to hear about everything! Love you Emmy!
ReplyDelete