This last week was a typical week-few highlights: Going to UT for Lily's baptism, going to the Zoo, the park a few times, Cafe Rio, and hanging out with my Stori Rose and SDR.
But today, I just want to say Happy Mothers Day to the WORLDS GREATEST MOTHER!
It's not just my opinion, I have actual unbiased facts to prove it.
1. She is the hardest working lady I know (and if she was a man, she'd be the hardest working man I know).
2. She loves her kids and grandkids sooooo much and makes an effort to show and tell them.
3. She is fine killing her nephew in Mafia, even if he did save her instead of himself.
4. She is the best shopping buddy
5. She is the best seamstress
6. An amazing cook-even if it's just popcorn
7. She is a great example
8. She's beautiful
9. Dan is sad that she is living with Megan because he just assumed she'd move to wherever we were. :) I think that's a definite sign that she is amazing if her son in law even likes her!
10. And she's a best friend! :)
LOVE YOU FAYLENE DANA CHRISTENSEN
and love you all! Can't wait to see you all this summer.
Thank you so much Melanie! Love you1
ReplyDeleteUnless she tells me to be quiet too many times. Then she is all yours! :) Loved your list and agree to everything on it!
ReplyDelete