Sunday, May 19, 2013

Radfords

Today was a little interesting! Stori's nursery leaders came over to our place to try to get her to like them. They brought over several papers of Flynn Ryder coloring pages. She loved that, but still didn't love them. She actually really likes 2 of the leaders. I'll just share the story real quick :)  3 weeks ago I went in to get Stori from nursery because I could hear her screaming for me....well when I went in there, the 2 leaders she liked were out of town and their replacements both have babies and they were in the corner talking to each other with their babies. The other 2 leaders, that she isn't fond of, were in their own world. One flipping through a manual to see what to do and the other was just standing there. ALL of the kids were crying and no one was helping them. They didn't have any treats, toys, or activity at all-just crying by the door. WELL, the point of that long story is that Stori no longer likes nursery---which was her very favorite up until the incident. When I went in there I helped them get bubbles and snacks out. Once everyone got snacks, the leaders decided it was time to be reverent and sing songs... well Stori didn't have a chance to eat her snacks but they just gathered them up anyway and threw them away. Let's just say the leaders are really young. Let's hope next week she likes it a little more.

Other than that, our week has been great! We finally got our bike trailer! I have been looking for used ones for over a year, but it took dan actually buying one new for us to get one! :) I LOVE IT! and more importantly, so does Stori. She cozied right in for our ride and even went next door for her friend to come sit in it with her after we got home.

On Saturday I went shopping with mom while Dan took Stori on a daddy-daughter date. Mom went in and got her nose waxed----SICK--- haha and that night we took mom to texas roadhouse for her birthday! It was delicious and stori loved mom and sherlene more than usual. It was really fun.

While shopping I found Stori this broom. She is in heaven......

Dan is doing great about getting up early and studying for the LSAT and then running before work. He is getting really good at the practice tests so I hope it shows for the real deal.
Well, Love you all! Have a great week. It's suppose to be sunny and 70's-can't get much better than that! :)
P.S. Megan, mom's birthday is tuesday! Don't forget! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is Kristie. Love the broom! And the bike trailer. Super fun and all ready for Stori's little sister to sit by her. So sorry about nursery. It makes me crazy when stuff like that happens. That is cute that some of the leaders came over..that's good effort. Soon she will love nursery again, or else you'll have to go to church with grandma every week instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good thing I didn't let you get a better picture of the nostril waxing.... you stinker! :) And yes, Stori needs to come to nursery with Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Clara.I love the broom!! Looks like story is super happy to have it.My family is sooooo anxious to go to Idaho. What were sad about is we won't be able to be there 4 the 4th of July:( See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete