I think of my Mother often, and when I do, I think how much my children and grandchildren have missed by not having her in their lives! We found some sheet music in her things after she died and asked Aunt Elaine to sing the song at her funeral. The name of the song was "A Woman Worthy of Imitation". It was perfect! She was selfless, spiritual, kind, hardworking, longsuffering, wise, funny, quiet, ( and sometimes the quiet wasn't a good thing..... :) sometimes it meant she wasn't happy with you..... ) she was a righteous daughter of Heavenly Father and always tried to live the way she knew she should. She was compassionate, loving, thoughtful, and caring. She was such an amazing, wonderful Mom, and it broke my heart when the Doctor told me she wouldn't survive her pancreatic cancer ......she was a great example to me by the way she lived, and the way she died....... She passed away thirty one years ago in March. I love you Mother!
I love being a Mother and a Grandmother! There is nothing better!
Love to all of you!
Love you mother!! I think all of those attributes could be applied to you! Even the quiet part! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have known grandma! Luckily I have you! I have the very best family ever
Especially the quiet part! Silence....scaaaaary! I'm glad I remember her a little but feel close to her because of you!
ReplyDelete