Tuesday- nada, nada, enchilada :) Just stayed home and relaxed. Oh, now I remember- Tyler went and played B-Ball at the church.
Wednesday Ryder had his 2 month check-up (2 months already?????). The little chunk weighs 16 pounds!! No wonder why my back's been hurting! The doc said everything looks good except one side of his head is a little flat in the back so we're supposed to try to get him to turn his head the other way for a while. He got 3 shots and one oral vaccination. I forgot his bink, so he cried a lot- poor little guy :(
Thursday Taylor and I went to a special awards night for the 6th graders in the district who earned the Presidential Award for Academic Excellence, or in other words an award for getting a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better over the past 3 years. He's even been in all advanced classes the past two years and still got good grades. We are so proud of him and all of his hard work. I just hope he keeps it up through middle school and high school!
Very early Friday morning Max started throwing up. He was sick for a few hours and then seemed fine after that and by some miracle no-one else in the family got it.
Friday night was our ward's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Everyone had a great time and I am sooooo glad that I wasn't in charge of it this year :) Each cub scout brought a decorated cake to be judged. I thought Jon's "tank" was decorated the best, but I guess they were judging more on taste than decoration. I just made the cake from a box mix. The Bishop's son won. His mom made a vanilla cake with some kind of chocolate mousse filling (from scratch). It was decorated like a tire, and it was pretty yummy, but I still think ours should have won for best decoration.
Today that same boy who spent the night on Friday started throwing up while passing the Sacrament!! His parents were sitting way up at the front so the R.S. President hurried up there and grabbed his dad's arm. When his dad saw what was happening he looked like he was going to be sick himself! Poor kid & poor dad! Maybe he got whatever Max had :(
And here's a little giggle from Ryder :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201172950627048&l=1276383606206258246

You guys are so good about posting. Poor Max! you need to get all of that sickness out of the way before you come for the summer! :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love that giggle! He is so cute! ANd I agree with Mom, no more sickness for the summer! Last summer and Christmas was full of it! :) Congrats to all your kiddos! such smarties
ReplyDeletethis is Kristie.I feel so bad you guys have had so much sickness! And I'm sure it's not your fault about the friend getting sick. Just like it's not our fault that Melanie and Dan and who knows who else got sick from us at Christmas. Megan's family had a different bug, right? That wasn't our fault too I hope? We love how cute your new baby is, and so excited to hold him! Good job with the academics and the cake. I would've given first place for sure!
ReplyDelete