Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hello from Havasu

The first part of our week was pretty un-eventful, but Friday and Saturday were pretty busy. 

We went to our Ward BBQ Friday evening.  It was nice to get out and enjoy some good company and the awesome weather for a little while.  It was a little warm until the sun started to go down and then it was really nice.  After the BBQ Taylor's friend came over and the weather was pretty much perfect so they along with Jon decided to sleep out on the trampoline.  They were still awake and being noisy at midnight so we had to go out and tell them to be quiet.

Saturday morning Tyler and I were up early to get things ready for a Mother's Day Expo where I had a booth.  I did way better than I was expecting to and it got me excited about starting back up with selling jewelry again.  Tyler brought Ryder to me in the middle of the day so I could feed him and all the ladies that had booths around me couldn't get over how cute he was and that we had FIVE boys!

On the way home from the Expo we stopped and got pizza for dinner.  After dinner we went to get Taylor some new Sunday shoes (always growing!!). The three little boys fell asleep on the way home so we took advantage of the quiet and played Ticket to Ride with Taylor and Jon before they went to bed.

I fed Ryder during Sacrament meeting today and then he fell asleep so I took him into Sunday School to see if I could find someone to hold him while Tyler and I were in Primary.  My visiting teaching companion was in there so I went and asked her if she wanted to hold him.  She said she would love to.  After church she sent me a text and thanked me for asking her to hold him and that it was an answer to a prayer.  I guess she had been feeling a little lonely and missing her family today (she's single and lives by herself).  It made me feel glad that she's the one I decided to ask :) 

Tyler and the older boys are getting anxious to be done with school for the summer- only 3 weeks left!! 

Looking forward to a busy week this week! Hope everyone is doing well :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. Glad your expo was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you should sell car seat covers over there!! Just add it to your booth! :) Can't wait until the end of June to finally meet Spider Ryder

    ReplyDelete