This week we were going through California withdrawals. The weather this week wasn't overly great, but not too bad I guess. We went on a few small bike rides. Like really small, cause we don't have anything for Stori to ride in so dan just holds her on his bike. We are still working on finding a bike trailer or just the regular old bike seat that fits on the bike.
Stori is still going through "Ryder" withdrawals... Jen, I think she will really like your baby :)
She calls Flynn several times a day. Usually she will have a good conversation with him, but the video I captured is just a basic call. We got her a Rapunzel doll in Disneyland and she now sleeps with that and will even have her call Ryder to tell him he's at home. ha she is so weird :)
Dan's dad came to town to pick up a truck for work and so he was here from friday until today. We wish we could have helped mom more with her yard, but it was kind of hard because the dad was here... sorry mom! Love this picture of you two though!!!!
We ran to walmart on one of the windy days this week so Stori could walk around and hide in the clothes, (not my choosing) but she would not let me leave these glasses in the car while we shopped. She walked around like she owned the place! when she saw I was taking a picture she pulled her best "cheeeeese" face together hahaha. She definitely got a lot of attention there.
On Thursday, the only really warm day, Stori and I went with the Forester girls to the zoo. We are making it a weekly thing because it wore the girls out so much they all took 4 hour naps the next day! :)
Last night we went on a little date to see Iron Man 3 in Idaho Falls. We went to the 10:45 showing and I didn't even fall asleep!!!! Dan was very proud.
Dan also signed up for the LSAT. it's in less than 4 weeks so he has A LOT of studying to do in NOT a lot of time. but he's excited to get it over with. Plus, if he takes it this early he still has a chance to re-take it in October and still be able to qualify for early application. which means he finds out first round if he gets accepted anywhere. Part of us wants to go to school in Utah, Idaho, or Wyoming because it's close to family, but the other part wants to go somewhere new. I think it would be fun no matter where we go---but family is always #1 for me.
Well, happy May everyone! Next week is Mothers Day so don't forget to tell mom that she is the GREATEST!!!! :) Love you all




I love the video....Ryda, Ryda,,,she is a nut! you can tell she calls him often by her casual " Hey!" I'm torn about you being close or far away for law school also..... farther away more fun places to visit! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. SO fun to see a Stori video. I love her. We are not torn about your schooling. It should be TEXAS....somewhere different AND some family. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Too cute! She is getting way to big. you also might want to think of Oregon. We would love to have you here!!! Good Luck Dan!!
ReplyDelete