Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day is a Special Day

Mother I love you Mother I do Father in Heaven has sent me to you. When I am near you I love to hear you singing so softly that you love me too. Mother I love you I love you I do.  As the primary children sang this song today I thought that about summed up how I feel about my Mom.  I am so thankful that 44 years ago this dear sweet woman settled down my crazy father and together started a life.  It's not new news that I have the best parents.  My freinds would always tell me that as if I didn't already know.  I am so happy to have such an amazing mother that is so willing to help whenever it's needed.  She offered up her home to us and she offered up her time to fly here and wait with us as we patiently awaited the birth of our little chunky bum. Mom- You never cease to amaze me with everything you do.  I love you  mama for sure and for always and hundreds.  I also needed to add that when we tried to call you a few minutes ago Max was beside himself with excitement "we're calling grandma, we're calling grandma, we're calling grandma!". 

I am so thankfull as well for the amazing mother to my children my loving wife is.  She makes this family run and we (and especially I) would be lost without her.  I love here so much and am so glad that I get to share forever with her. 

Besides that this week Max had his pre school graduation, well sort of he will still be in it next year, and Taylor had Jr. High Orientation.  Can't believe he is old enough to be in Jr. High.  We also had our father son campout in the hualapais (witch is about an hour and a half from here just outside Kingman).  The boys were all so excited to go then the night before Levi and Max were both throwing up.  They seemed to be feeling better when I got home from work so we still went.  It was alot of fun being up there with 4 of my 5 crazy boys.  It was crazy to go from near freezing when we left there to come home over a hundred when we got back to Havasu. 

-From Jen
I just wanted to wish my mother-in-law and all my sister-in-laws a very Happy Mother's Day!  I am so grateful for the family that I married into 6 years ago and love each and every one of you!  I am also really grateful that I have so many people to look up to and learn from as I make my way through this life as a Mom.  Tyler and all my boys made me feel special this weekend and I love that I get to spend my life with them :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a cute Dad Tyler and I gotta tell you, you really did score when you got Jen to marry you!

    ReplyDelete