Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day weekend already?

I thought I should write a little today, since I won't have time tomorrow..... a traveling day.  It could be a beautiful day,  I can't be sure, since my windows are so dirty I can barely ( varely  :)  ) see out.  I can't decide what I should do first....windows and blinds, digging grass out of my flower beds, filling holes in my yard with dirt and reseeding or mopping floors, vacuuming and cleaning toilets.... I'm definitely in a quandry!  Good thing I can do laundry while I'm posting.  :) 

I have had this recurring thought all week.   HOW DID I GET THIS OLD!  ( no question mark.... it is a rhetorical question after all.....I actually know how I got this old..... but, seriously, how did it happen?  :)  )  Luck?  I have lived longer than both of my parents, a grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister in law, niece, nephew AND my husband.  ( and countless other close relatives )  All I know is Time flies on wings of lightning...  ( another recurring thought you will recall from an earlier post )   Well,  enough of my mindless ramblings!  Oh, I  do agree with you...I am a little crazy!   I have been spending way too much time with myself.  :)

I had two whole days off this week!  Tried to get some things done in my yard, the grass growing in my flower beds is kicking my butt....  Work continues to be very, very long and crazy days.  Josh, Amanda and kids rode their bikes over to visit me at work yesterday.  They are going to Ogden today for Josh to try skydiving. Sounds exciting and a little scary.

Well next week it will be June, so not long until everyone comes!  Have a fun and SAFE weekend!

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy mama! Max keeps saying how much he misses you and asks several times a day when we are going to go see the grandma's. We will be there soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete