HI guys! Early post again. Lily is having a birthday party right now (we're leaving for the movie in a few minutes) but thought I'd post while I have a second. I went back to the dermatologist yesterday and got stitches out--but got a bunch more! He cut off four suspicious moles for biopsy (and a complimentary skin tag removal! :) I now have bandages on my forearm, ear, neck, and knee. And am supposed to keep my healing stomach incision covered. Bought a new box of bandages... ;) Anyway, should hear back on these (and really, there are at least two I am expecting to hear the worst on) by a week from Monday at the latest.
In other news, school is winding down for the year. Hooray! I am always excited for school to get out for the summer but this year, for some strange reason, I am SUPER excited for it to get out. Looking forward to cleaning house (for real, not the half job I do when I'm working) spiffying up the yard, and hanging out with my kiddos. This time of the year people start to conversationally ask if you have fun plans for the summer. My answer is always YES. We're not really going anywhere big or doing anything big and I'm so excited for that. Also looking forward to seeing all of you. Well, the movie is calling and little girls are getting rowdy so I better run.
Love you all!
I'm so glad that you are getting everything checked. Praying for good news! Happy Birthday Lily!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you had 4 more removed! I hope you hear more good news about those ones! I bet you are having fun with Emmy home! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Happy birthday Lil
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lily! Aleisa keep us posted!! I hope you are doing OK!!!! You are definatly in need of summer break!! :)
ReplyDelete