Hey guys! This week has been CRAZY!! It was dead week at school, and man I felt dead! I've had a ton of papers and assignments due, so I was up late and back up early! Oh, how I love college:)
This week was State contests for FFA, and they are held in Logan every year. So, me and one of my friends from the Provo FFA, Ari, met up (we met when we both ran for State office 2 years ago and have been friends ever since). She was chaperoning, so she couldn't leave the hotel. So, I brought some Panda and we hung out there for a few hours, then went to the Antique mall that I didn't even know existed. Then I went with her whole chapter to Angies and her and I cleaned the sink. After that, her chapter went to the dance, and we went to Warm Bodies. It was so much fun to get to see her again, and we had a blast:)
On Saturday, Kiley and her Boyfriend Brett, Caleb and I went to SUPERCROSS!! We bought the tickets well over 2 months ago, and have been so excited ever since. While it wasn't as fun as last year when I went with 3 boys, we still had a blast!!! When we got there, we went to the pit party and met some of the riders, then we watched practice. It was really hot and we all got sunburnt! While our favorite riders didn't do as well as we would have liked, we still had fun cheering for them! After the races, we went to In and Out and Brett was really tired when we stopped, so I drove the rest of the way home. We had been on the freeway for a total of 5 minutes when all three of them were asleep, leaving me to drive by myself for and hour and a half!! It was definitely worth the wait though. Can't wait for next year:)
Love you all!!
Emmy:)
Sounds like a really busy week for you! I love that you would take your cute brother with you to motocross! Love hearing a little about your life! ( that's a lot of loves !) :)
ReplyDelete