Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note--I got a call from my Dr. today and the path results came back clear! The best case scenario! I still have some moles that look highly suspicious to me that we will be looking at Friday but for now we're good. I took today off because the last two days at work totally wiped me out (who would've thought? Seriously, it wasn't major surgery or anything...) and it was just what the doctor ordered. Just pretty much wasted the day away and spent the afternoon and this evening watching movies with the family. Perfect day and I'm feeling ever so much better! Hope this is the end of my scary detour. Anyway, just to update you all!
Ahhhhh....one more cancer to cross off the list! :) Now if we could just get it out of all your major organs I think we will be good!
ReplyDeleteSuch great news! Just shows what a difference early detection makes!
ReplyDelete