Happy Easter and Conference week everyone! We didn't post last weekend, but below are our Easter Sunday pictures, among lots of others. We have had a fabulous week here with Grandma Faylene. We don't want to let her go back tomorrow. We spent time at the Dallas Arboretum which was beautiful! We spent all afternoon there, just wandering and lazing on the incredible grass and enjoying all the pretty flowers. The weather was perfect. We took mom out to eat at Saltgrass, and another night she tried sushi! We spent lots of time just relaxing, and chasing the kids around. It was so fun to have Faylene go everywhere with me and see where the kids do their stuff. We tried to watch movies at night. The picture of Corey and Faylene asleep was taken at 9:30 pm. I came up to join them and found them zonked! We've loved conference. The messages were so good. We had no internet or cable this morning, so we couldn't get conference on any device except the iphone. So we plugged it into speakers and gathered round the tiny phone:) At least we stayed awake that session, sitting on barstools in the kitchen. It was fixed by the afternoon and we cozied into the theatre room again. This video is of Hazel reading, pretty cute. Most of it is very purposeful chatter, but she has learned her letters and sounds from that silly amazing Leap and Lily DVD:) Saturday Clara had her first basketball game ever, and she did great! She had lots of fun. Clara and Isaac also had piano festival on Saturday. They've been practicing hard. Hope everyone has a great week. We love to read everyone's posts! miss you all!
Beautiful Mom!
Mom and beautiful Corey
Frosting cookies during conference today!
Sushi! Wahoo!!!
Keep in mind, this was 8:30pm Idaho time:)
All tuckered out at the Arboretum. Don't know how many more times I'll get to hold my baby as she falls asleep, so I soaked in every second:)
Fixing her hair so pretty. Our Grandma from whoville;)
Thanks to Dan, Corey has his guns! Thanks Uncle Dan!
Watching conference on the big screen!
Maddie and Grandma. So very level headed:) Same height exactly!






















Oh my goodness Clara and Eleanor have changed SO much! more than anyone else! That just made me really sad! I love that maddie and grandma are level! haha what an accomplishment! All the pictures are so perfect! I still can't view the silly videos for some reason! Dan always jokes about how smart little Hazel is, "when Stori graduates High School Hazel will be getting her 3rd PHD!" haha I love that smile of hers in that first picture of her! I really really really need to squish her!! all of them actually :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures too! I agree with Mel- your kids are changing- especially Nori. Sounds like you had a fun, busy week :)
ReplyDelete