Sunday, April 21, 2013

I have been working so much lately......I went in at eight Monday through Thursday, kind of thinking I would be able to get off early....turned out to be quite the oppisite.  Luckily, I had made arrangements to be off Friday to take Aleisa in for her appointment. I was so glad I was able to do that.  It was fun to see everyone....even if just for a few minutes.

My shoulder has been giving me fits....too much stirring in deep pots and scooping hundreds of cake bites every day.  I hope it starts to feel better on it's own.  Such a pain! 

The wind has been doing it's best to make a big mess of my yard....that is one of the main reasons I don't want to work such long hours....no time to putter around in my yard.  ( not to mention do a little deep cleaning in my house)  Don't get me wrong, I am so very grateful for my job! 

Hope everyone has a good week!  I was thinking about it, and I think being able to visit all of you only makes me miss you more.  Sure wish I could be at all of the important events coming up....:(   Love to all of you!  Stay strong, and be safe!    (  Moms are such worriers  :) )

3 comments:

  1. THis is kristie. We miss you more now too. And we wish we could come help in your yard! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your shoulder starts to feel better on its own, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your shoulder was hurting you! Since your the manager you should make all the little whipper snappers job to stir!

    ReplyDelete