I really love reading all these posts! I always want to go back and comment but before I know it, another week has passed and it is time to read new posts! Well there will be no pictures from us this week because my computer got a virus that totally destroyed it! When you get an alert that McAfee is needs to be updated and you have to pay to update it, just update it! Joel told me not to because I was getting a new computer anyway. Well that didn't work out so good. It almost put me into a depression thinking of all the pictures and movies and music that wasn't backed up anywhere since the external hard drive was stolen! Luckily his friend got it out safe and sound! It only cost us a banana cream strawberry pie! Which by the was was SO so good! If I do say so myself! (I made two of them). Well we got our foundation done....that was about it. We had to let it sit for five days before backfilling so I guess we will get back filled tomorrow. Joel tore all of the siding off the house on that side right down to the boards which was a LOT of work but at least it is done! We finally got our gas on after a very cold day and a lot of girl trying to figure out guy stuff. I had to "illegally" turn our gas on. It said you had to have a licensed professional turn on a valve. I didn't know it had just been spray painted though and got grey spray paint on everything I had on as we were headed to town. Eventually I got everything figured out and all the right valves facing the right directions and we had heat! Good thing because we are now VERY out of wood. Saturday Lily and Bron came over and spent the night. It was fun having cousins over! It feels like forever since they have come. Today after church we went to Joel's grandmas and his parents came and we took Sunday diner over. It is always fun to go to her house and spend time. As soon as we got home Joel took my dead computer to his friends and called with the joyous news! Hope everyone has a fun week! I love you all!
So happy to hear that all was not lost! I feel the same about commenting on all of the posts. Time just gets away from me sometimes. Here's hoping Dan gets busy on your house this week. It will be fun to see the progress!
ReplyDeleteWow Megan, i am so glad you didn't lose everything! I need to do this, all our pictures are on the computer because we never print anything off! UGGG
ReplyDelete