Sunday, April 21, 2013

This is Kristie.  Good post Corey, you are funny. And also intelligent according to Ephraim.  This week during scriptures (early in the morning) Corey was expounding on what we had just read, and after he got done talking it was very quiet for a few seconds (because many were probably sleeping) Ephraim said calmly and matter of fact, "Dad's a smart guy."  It even makes us laugh to read about it.  It was so cute.
Maddie had a campout this weekend with YW.  They camped in someone's backyard and passed off all camp requirements including a hike which was on the road through a neighborhood 5 miles:/ Wonder what girls camp will actually be like:)  Aside from someone throwing up in the tent during the night, she had so much fun.  
 I took Isaac on a date to see Jurassic Park.  He LOVED it!  He remembers Cole and Caleb watching it at Grandma's years ago and they were super scared. I worried that he wouldn't be impressed because the great thing about that show back then was how REAL they made the dinosaurs look.  But everything looks real now.  He was still impressed and we were both gripping our armrest pretty tightly.   I was loving how high the girl's pants were on her waist and how cheesy some of the acting was.  I was surprised how much I still loved that show.  It was very intense:)
Hope Aleisa is feeling well.  We are grateful you kept us informed so we could pray for you.  When I was on my date with Nori, she out of the blue sighed and said, "I feel bad for Aunt Aleisa.  I hope she's ok, I really like her."
Love you all, have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. ha ha! That is so funny!! We watched Jurassic Park a couple of months ago and my kids were all scared to death! (okay, so was I)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey is funny, and also very smart, but then so is Ephraim....:)

    ReplyDelete