Sunday, April 14, 2013

We've Got a One Month Old! (almost)

Our week mainly consisted of a lovely stomach bug making it's way through everyone in the family except Max and Ryder- some getting it worse than others.   Soooo glad everyone's all better and things are getting back to normal.  I finally gave everyone much needed haircuts lastnight so they would all look nice for church today.  It's been a while (a little over a month) since our whole family has been to church together.  It was nice to be back even though we were a few minutes late and had to sit on the hard chairs in the overflow.  Last Sunday we watched a new show on BYU-TV called Granite Flats.  It was really good :)  There is a new episode on today and we're all looking forward to it.  It's nice to have an enjoyable show the whole family can watch without having to worry about foul language or questionable scenes/themes. Wish there were more shows like that! 

It's hard to believe, but Little Spider Ryder is going to be ONE MONTH OLD tomorrow!!  This past month has gone by soooo fast.  He is such a little chunk and is still loved on all the time by everyone :) 
LOVE those chubby little cheekers!

Is it me, or do these two look about the same size???  :)


A couple weeks ago Tyler took the boys to the Elementary School G.R.E.A.T. graduation. 
Afterwards they got to sit in the back of a cop car and see a parent who volunteered get tazered (sp?) by a police officer.

One of my counselors took pictures of all the Primary kids for our bulletin board in the hall at the Church. 
This is the only picture she could get of Max-- awesome!

 
I went grocery shopping the other night and I guess this is how Tyler spent the time while I was gone :) 
What a good Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures....what a cute little chubbers in the bath. Oh Max, what a crazy little boy you are. Kind of funny though to have that picture up for Primary. And such a priceless picture of Tyler with the three little boys. Love that you post a lot of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can not believe he is 1 month! I seems like you were just waiting for him to come!!! What a cute little chubber!! Levi has changed soo much!! I love the picture with Tyler and the boys on the bottom

    ReplyDelete