Sunday, April 21, 2013

SIX Years Later.....

Ryder turned ONE month old on Monday.  We took him in for his check-up and he weighs 13.1 pounds! He weighs more than our friends' baby who was born in October!!  I've already had to put some of the smaller 0-3 month clothes away and get out the 3-6 month clothes.  What a little chunk!!  He's still got the goopy eye thing going on and the doctor said if it's not cleared up by 4 months then they might have to go in and open up his tear ducts.  Hopefully it clears up by then though!!

The middle of our week was pretty un-eventful, but last night Tyler and I went out to dinner at Chili's (Ryder in tow) to celebrate our 6th Anniversary which is today. 
It's hard to believe that it's been that long! 
Taylor was 6 and Jon was 4 (Max's age now). 
I don't know why, but Jon in this picture reminds me
sooooo much of what Levi's like right now :)
Three more kids and five homes later, here we are in Lake Havasu! Who would have thought?  I wonder what the next 6 years will bring!?!?!?

Here are a few more pictures from our week:

Taking a nap with Daddy

A few of my favorite people :) 
Not sure where Taylor and Levi were....

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Such a happy day six years ago....lots of great things have happened since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristie. LOVE the pictures. Your fat baby is SO ADORABLE. Wish I could hold him. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Six years doesn't really seem that long and then you mention all the changes in those six years! Crazy! I love all these pictures too. Can't wait to see you all this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Ryder looks so snuggly!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete