Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Proud Mom

Well, it seemed like I just got home from AZ and I was off again....this time to TX.   I enjoyed being in Rockwall and seeing where Corey, Kristie, and family live, work and play.  I had such a great time! 

I have had a chance to spend time in all of your homes, and I must say how much it touches me to watch as you pray together,  read scriptures together, and try so hard to be the best parents you can be..... 

I thought I had the whole day yesterday to do a little cleaning....I even got a good start in my bedroom before I got the phone call....Chris's daughter Tessa was in surgery.  So much for my day at home working.  I did do a couple of difficult things before I had to leave.  I took all of Kent's shoes out of the closet.....And I put his to do list that I had left sitting on his bedside table away.  Baby steps

4 comments:

  1. This is Kristie. Those are really difficult baby steps:( I'm just so grateful you still have the phone message. :) We loved having you here. Seems like you should just be able to drive on over for Sunday dinner...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday dinner would be fun! The Sunday dinners around here are definitely getting smaller. :) Love you!

      Delete
  2. For some reason the last part of my post disappeared. I shared the fact that it was 36 years ago today that my Dad passed away. 36 years is a really long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom i didn't know you found the phone message. Yea!!!! Sounds like you have had a lot of fun traveling. i am so glad you got to go. I feel like you, Sat. i cleaned the kitchen, pulled out all the chairs to mop, got distracted and just put the chairs back at night without mopping. i guess there is next Sat. ")

    ReplyDelete