Stori absolutely LOVED finding her eggs. She didn't want to stop looking for them. The only bummer part is that she doesn't like candy so I filled her eggs with some goldfish and marshmallows. (we actually considered tomatoes). She still has one egg that she brought home and asks for marshmollows to go inside. :)
On wednesday we had the exciting news that we were having another GIRL!!!! Dan was hoping for a boy, but was very happy to have another little stori running around. I'm so excited to be able to dress another little girl in all of Stori's clothes. They will be the same season for all the clothes and I can't wait to get out those newborn outfits again!!!! {The pics from that day are on our other blog. Already deleted them}
Dan was excited to go so Jurassic Park in theaters for the 6th time. He went 5 times in the theaters 20 years ago with his mom, and then went again with some friends just friday! He's such a dork! :)
We spent conference at home in our sweats-- it was glorious. Stori actually watched a lot of it while cuddling with us. We loved all of the sessions so much. It felt very strange to think about conference 5 years ago. Dan is nice to let me tell him hundreds of stories over and over. it's crazy that he never met Dad. Stori acts like she knew him for years! She always points out "papa" in all the pictures of him even if we don't ask. it's very sweet.
My calling got QUITE busy because we had 4 girls in our ward have their babies this weekend and one last weekend. One of them wasn't due until june 28th, but her twins came early. I am the one in charge of getting meals for these moms. Do the math; 5 girls and a week of meals. Now try getting people in the ward to volunteer while it's finals/graduation/moving week! It's been tough.
Quick facts: I am now 21 weeks! And Stori calls me "Melnanie." yep! says it so perfectly too. I think it was being around all the nieces and nephews! :)
![]() |
| 20 weeks! HALF WAY! |
![]() |
| eating the mallows |
![]() |
| she followed this cat around on her hands and knees; under tables, around chairs, down the stairs, etc. |
![]() |
| A very blue easter morn. :) |











This is Kristie. I love all your pictures! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever, and the three of you (well 4 really) look radiant in your Easter blues! Miss you! Hazel can't wait to play with Stori and all the cousins in a few months!
ReplyDeleteMel! You are hardly showing at all! Can't believe you're 1/2 way already! How are you feeling? I agree with Kristie- love all the pics!
ReplyDelete