Monday, April 15, 2013

We are a little late posting, but we were waiting for some pics. Saturday Grace went to Spring (Mormon) Prom. She had a lot of fun. as you can tell from the pictures. They had dinner at the Nelson's, Todd made it  easy for the guys. So of course Grace got embarrassed a lot by everyone. We found her a dress that was totally a Grace dress and she looked so beautiful!


 Tate did his Tae Kwan do test today and earned his yellow belt. he was so excited! he even got to break 2 boards as you see in the video .



 not a whole lot of anything else happened. but it was a fun filled week :) Maybe next week we will have pictures of our other kids!
I loved reading everyone's posts! I was also wondering where Josh is!!
Love the Durst's

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tate! How fun to watch the videos! Grace looks so pretty, and they look like they are having sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Grace's dress! She looks so cute! I can't see the videos, apparently I need to update something! But I love the picture of little Tate in his outfit. Cute. We're really excited to see you guys this summer. My kids are making all sorts of plans!

    ReplyDelete