Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Beautiful Day In Lewisville

It is the perfect Sunday morning.... sunny, not too hot, NO WIND!  It is already the first Sunday in June.  That means in a few short weeks everyone will start to gather, and the craziness will begin.  I can't wait!

I'm excited for my new purchase.... an air conditioning unit for my upstairs family room!  It should make our summer family get togethers a little more enjoyable!  Having it installed was a slightly bigger deal than I had anticipated.  It took two guys most of  the day to get everything hooked up.

I had a wonderful weekend in Wyoming.  I always enjoy staying in the cabins.  The weather cooperated a little.  It was quite nice.  There were supposed to be rainstorms, but nothing much happened.  I rode to StarValley with Melanie, Dan and Stori, so of course we took the longer scenic route through Grand Teton National Park,  :)  It was a fun day!   We stopped at Suzannes and had a nice dinner.  Kirk, Jens, and Lilian came over to visit.  ( Dannette had a touch of the stomach problem that had been going around, so  she didn't come)  It was Nicole's 40th birthday and she invited everyone up for cake and ice cream.  It was fun to visit!  Ranell was there....  I haven't seen her for such a long time, she was so excited to see everyone. 

On Memorial day we enjoyed the military ceremony and my favorite part.... the visiting with people that I never get to see.  Aunt Delsa is looking fabulous!  Her family is planning an Alaskan cruise in August to celebrate her 90th birthday.  Aunt Elaine was looking pretty good considering all of her health problems.  I sure do love those dear ladies.

And, the rest of my week was..... the usual... work, come home and go to bed....:)  Yesterday I worked in my yard.  I realized that I am way late getting my pots planted... Kristie, I miss you!  I still didn't get them planted, but that will be my next project.

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I am soo glad you got to visit everyone. It is definitely a tradition i will always remember.

    ReplyDelete