Well, tomorrow is the big day for SDR!!! He is feeling pretty good about the test and has prepared himself really well I think. He was stressing out really bad yesterday morning, but then he decided to go to the Temple and he felt so much better after that. Today we are trying to just relax and eat yummy food so he doesn't stress about it. I think the Tillamook Cherry ice cream will do just the trick! Dan says Thanks Fat! :)
This week Stori decided to take after the Arizona Christensens and start throwing up. ;)
She threw up wed, thurs, and friday. But not a lot each day, and still had an appetite. In fact, after she threw up friday night she asked for 'Pizza pizza' and ate an entire slice and a breakstick, and asked for more. Then Saturday she had her entire appetite back and had cold pizza for breakfast, mac n cheese for lunch, and pizza again for dinner. Best parents award goes to us for all the healthy food she consumed. I think it balances out okay since she is normally an really healthy eater.
Dan is on his new summer schedule for work and it is perfect! the latest he get's home is 7 (on monday and tuesday) and has all of friday off!
Nothing is really new with me-I'm 30 weeks pregnant so I guess that's cool?! :)
Stori had a great experience in nursery today finally! They brought popcorn as a snack and the leaders actually spent time with the kids.
Dan and I went on a date on saturday night with our friends the Foresters. Mom came and watched Stori for us and Stori gave 'granny' the most amazing welcome. She kept saying she was soooo cuuute and giving her loves. Thanks for playing with Stori granny!!
Other than the throw up, the loads of studying, and the date, our week was very typical; walking, park playing, and bike riding. I love this time of year!!!
![]() |
| Stori and Tracen. I think he's telling a great story. On this particular day, it was almost 90 degrees and the splash park wasn't turned on. Such a bummer. |
![]() |
| painting inside while our friends are playing at the park. She was sick this day. |
![]() |
| Still crossing her little leggies!!! |
Oh, and Stori now has 14 freckles on her face! They are the cutest!!!



This is Kristie. Good luck tomorrow Dan! You'll do great! We can't wait for you to come to school in Texas;) Can't wait to see Stori's freckles and to see the twin cousins together again.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Stori is not only painting inside, but painting her side...:) So glad Dan's test is over ..... I'm sure he did great!
ReplyDelete