Sunday, June 30, 2013

Peterson post

Since Joel worked on Fathers day we moved fathers day to last Sunday. The kids and I made a candy bar poster for him and they thought is was SO fun and he thought it was clever. Maizy was planning to make him breakfast in bed for weeks but I thought she would never get up to do it. When I went down to check to see if she wanted to get up to make him breakfast while she was still asleep she said "June Friend 2012". I thought she was sleep talking but she rolled out of bed, dug through her friend collection and brought up the June Friend from 2012 that had a recipe for muffins in it. They were actually really good too
Our poster says "Hey Big Hunk, You Skored big with your Idaho Spud. Good thing she has a Crunch on U! She's one Hot Tomale! Look at the adorable Runts U made. Listen Sugar Daddy, we know it's a Rocky Road when you can't Take 5 of us with you when you earn you 100 Grand Pay Day, but remember we love you Good and Plenty. From your M&M's and Junior"

Emmy and Lil came over for a sleep over even if Emmy left to sleep at her house so her Mama wouldn't be alone. We made the most delicious Cake Batter Rice Crispies and 4th of July shirts.


And this is my crazy husband. Not only was he up there shingling the eyebrows, he had to keep getting off the ladder and onto the roof to cut shingles! Not only that, it was dark by the time he got done because he waited until it wasn't so hot! I nearly had a heart attach watching him but WOW, what a might fine man.

No comments:

Post a Comment