Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Maddies songs in the park

I just read Kristie's post and thought I would add a link to Maddie singing her two songs in the park.

 I Dreamed a Dream
God Help the Outcasts  (From The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
She is getting so good at not showing her nerves until she is done.  So proud of my daughter.

Corey

3 comments:

  1. How fun to be able to enjoy things like this even though I am so far away! I watched the Ammon Idol video too... she was so little. Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie and I just watched these and we loved them both! You are so brave and your voice is like an angel riding on a shooting star across the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up watching her older video, too. What a little star you are, Mad! I cried during the outcast song--I have always loved that song. The kids and I also watched the video of a Christmas Eve talent show the other day. Wow. It was only a few years ago (wasn't it?) and everyone has changed so much.

    ReplyDelete