A beautiful day in the neighborhood. I'm sitting on my deck with a breakfast smoothie. It doesn't get much better than this. There are two bunnies hopping around, some birds are singing ( and some are scolding me).....beautiful! I finally got some flowers planted in my pots, but since I'm pretty much a novice at this ( at least doing it on my own), I bought too many plants. Good thing I had several pots sitting around. Now if they just grow, it will be perfect! I'm trying Clematis by the arbor for the third time....third time is the charm? I Hope so... I would really love to have it covered with flowers. Amber and her boyfriend Josiah and probablyTrey are coming on Thurs. to help me get some spots leveled out and some grass planted. Maybe one of these days I will have all of the holes filled in and grass growing where it should.
Friday night I went to the Chris Mann concert at BYUI with Josh, Amanda, Lexi and Annie. It was really, really good! If you aren't familiar with him (I wasn't) you should check him out on youtube. He was on The Voice ( I don't watch) and on Glee in the warblers....Aleisa, you will know what that is. :) We were on the second row from the stage. It was a fun concert, and he is an amazing singer. Oh, if anyone watched a special on network television on Memorial day weekend, he sang on that.
I have been giving Josh a bad time for not writing on the blog....everytime he says, "I didn't know that" or someting similar I have to tell him he would if he even looked at the blog. He gets pretty annoyed at me! :)
Well, in a little over a week, Tyler, Jen, Max, Levi and Ryder will be here! I am so looking forward to everyone coming. I know it will still be really busy,and it will be hard for everyone to coordinate their visits with all the family and friends, but it will still be good!
Love to everyone!
Sheesh, I wish I had a deck and a breakfast smoothie! Sounds delightful. We have a porch and leftovers that we are enjoying but it doesn't compare. Can't wait to see your flowers!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. I'm excited to sit on that deck with you:)
ReplyDeleteSitting on the deck with a breakfast smoothie does sound nice!! Maybe we'll have to try it out when we get there :) My sister, Sarah, also went to the Chris Mann concert. She really enjoyed it as well. Are you sure you're ready for all of our craziness to arrive??!?!?!?
ReplyDelete