Sunday, June 2, 2013

Operation Get Healthy!

Last Sunday Tyler and I decided to start "Operation Get Healthy."  Working out everyday except Sunday and eating healthier are a couple of our goals.  We've been doing really well with the working out part, but could do better with the eating :)  Tyler lost 6 pounds last week!!  I am so proud of him and all his hard work.  He keeps me motivated.  I didn't show a loss for the week (Tyler says it's because I'm losing fat and gaining muscle), but hopefully this next week goes better for me.

Max and Levi think it's pretty cool to work out with  mom and dad :)  They like to wear daddy's hats and shoes and even lift the weights!
 

 
It's been more quiet than normal around here with Taylor and Jon gone and I think Levi notices the difference because he's been extra loud lately, haha :) 

For Memorial Day we were invited to our Bishop's house along with a few other families for a BBQ and swimming.  Tyler, Max, & Levi had so much fun in the pool!  It was a fun time for all.  We only wish Taylor and Jon could have been there with us.

I know this sounds like a broken record, but we've had sick kids again this week!  Maybe getting and keeping all of our kids well should be one of our "Operation Get Healthy" goals too!!  We ended up taking Levi and Ryder to the Dr. on Wednesday.  When they weighed Ryder the scale said he now weighs 17.1 pounds-- which is a whole pound more than he weighed 2 weeks ago at his 2 month check up!! We asked the Dr. what a 2 1/2 month old normally weighs and she said around 11 pounds!  I had to pull out some 6-9 mo. clothes and we had to move to size 3 diapers! 

I had a Thrive/Shelf Reliance party on Thursday.  Only four people came, but all of them placed good orders so we will be able to get quite a bit of free and half price stuff to help us get started on our food storage.  We don't have very much (hardly anything!) stored yet and I've been feeling lately that it's really important so I'm excited to get started---we just have to find a place to put it since we can't keep it in the garage. 

Tyler took Max and Levi to get pizza and then to the park during the party and they had sooooo much fun!
 
Random Pictures from this Week

Dressed himself- Love the socks with flipflops!

Afternoon nap
Ryder's starting to bat at things- here's a video of him batting at the toy keys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment