Sunday, June 23, 2013

radfords

Well I didn't post last week because I checked my voicemail when I got home from church and learned that Mom was paralyzed...or at least that's what Megan made it sound like! :)
So we headed out to mom's and planned to stay one night, thinking she would be fine after that. Well- 4 days later we finally ventured home and let Ty and Jen watch the invalid! :) Stori LOVED spending time at Granny Faweens and cried for her when we went home. Good thing we went right back the next day and stayed 2 more nights. Let the crazy summer begin!
So other than playing at mom's house, we also went to a the Rigby Stampede parade on saturday morning. They actually had a huge camel and a baby camel. It was pretty cool. PLUS they passed out chocolate milk! bonus! Stori played outside any chance she could and her cousins are so nice to always play with her.
Dan went camping in Island Park this week with his work and got some pretty cool pictures. He's always good for that.
Stori has started to do potty on her little toilet-not a lot, but she has told us a few times that she needs to go so we put her on there and bam. poop and pee in there! I don't think I'm ready for this!!!
Well, I think that's as exciting as our week has been. This next week should be really fun. Can't wait for lot's of family!
fun cousin time 
comparing belly size
remember that time Mom could walk? ya, me too.

2 comments:

  1. This is Kristie Can't wait to get Stori and Hazel together. Sounds like they can potty train each other. That should be fun for everyone:) Hazel started taking off her diaper and bringing it to me. So we bought pull ups. She can go on the potty if we put her there, but she has yet to tell us BEFORE she goes. So that will be Stori's assignment. To get her to tell us. :) And your belly is so cute. both of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your great help! And, I can walk....just not quite as fast as I used to. :)

    ReplyDelete