This week has been a little frustrating. I had so many things that I needed to do, and I definitely didn't want to take a week off work! Melanie and Dan stayed with me until Wed. night. It was so very nice of them to put their lives on hold to take care of me. ( well, at least Melanie.... Dan still went to work, but he did give up sleeping in his own bed :) ) Tyler, Jen and boys got here at 3:00 AM Thursday . It is so good to have them here! It did make me start to get a little nervous for all of you. Even though I am so excited for all of you to be here, I can see how difficult staying at someone else's house for an extended period of time can be. I just hope you can look at it like a big camping trip.....with bathroom and kitchen facilities and AIR CONDITIONING....:) We will all just have to be very patient, considerate, and grateful to all be together! AND relax and enjoy the show. I'm trying to work out the bedroom arrangements today. If you have room, bring your tents! ( for the main weekend at least.... :) ) Also, I hope the Utah family members will be able to come more than once!
This has also been a week of quiet reflection. It always makes me stop and adjust my life's focus a little when I am reminded how quickly life can change, and loved ones can be gone.
Sherlene had her other knee replaced. I am so glad that she has this behind her and she can finally start feeling better, and walking better.... it is a very long and painful process!
My thoughts will be with all of you this week! Praying for safe travels for each of you! I love you all!
No need to be nervous about housing situations. The more the merrier! Plus kids can come stay at my place if they want! Glad we got so spend a few days out there to make sure you didn't fall and break any hips! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. Hope you're feeling better every day. And sounds like you need to be sure your heater is working as well as the air conditioning:) Can't wait to stay with you!
ReplyDelete