Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas




 
 
 
  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at my house!   We had a sleepover  this weekend.....three Christmas trees up and decorated.... a few leaves raked ...good food,  goodies, and a temple dedication.....a FUN weekend!  It was a busy week at work.  We had Festival of trees all week....and Sat. was The Bonneville Craft show.  Melanie included a picture of my new glasses.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a fun weekend Mom!!! Stori was in heaven! The food was soooo yummy, and I will be making that chicken as soon as I go grocery shopping! You have the perfect house for sleepovers and the perfect house for Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had I known you were providing goodies it definitely would have tipped the scales and we would have been there! Probably better we didn't since T threw up! Still waiting to see if it hits anyone else. We definitely don't need a sweep through the whole family like on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete