Wednesday, November 28, 2012

T-day in the T-state

Hi Everyone!  This is Kristie.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My brother Justin and his wife Kim and three kids came to stay with us.  They are living in Lubbock which is 6 hours from here.  It made us feel like we weren't so far from everyone to have family drive to see us.  They came Wednesday night and stayed until Saturday night.  We had all the delicious normal foods, and I had so much fun being the hostess.  Everything turned out yummy (except the gravy which was like jello), and done on time. We watched movies, shopped and went to lunch, played at the playground, and just lounged around.
After they went home, Corey, Maddie and I stayed up late into the night preparing talks for sacrament meeting the next morning.  Just as we were going to bed, Hazel woke up crying with a fever. Ephraim came into our room at about 5am with a fever.  Then I was too anxious to sleep well.  Didn't know what we would do in the morning.  Corey had early meetings and didn't come back home before church so when I woke up, I realized I had to decide.  I gave them both Tylenol, and we all headed off to church.  We made it through the talks (Corey and Maddie did awesome) then I slipped back home with the littles.
So we promise to not get sick when we're in Idaho.  We're excited to go.  Sad to miss seeing some of you.  By the way, who (which sibling) do Corey and I buy for?

Nori and her friend, Addison.

The kid table.

The growed up table. 
Cute Kristie.

Kim got a "demon eye" from pushing on it too
hard at the Twilight movie.
(She was scared!)

Mad and Ike were big kids this year.  

Up on the roof to see that awesome sunset.  

It actually looks like this a lot of nights.

Not posing.
Just holding really still because of the low light.

He ain't heavy.  

So Kristie wrote the above and I annotated the photos.  Just so you don't get confused if it sounds like I switched perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That if funny because I thought the comments on the pictures sounded like Corey. Your house and neighborhood look so cute! That sunset is unreal! Something we definitely don't get here in Clarkston with the Mountains so close. :( You and Corey have Jen and Tyler since I had them last year. Can't wait to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I LOVE all of those pictures! looks like such a fun thanksgiving!! How crazy that Maddie and Isaac are 'big kids' now!! Whoa! Also crazy that your family and Meg's family got sick-but way to go with the talks! Sure miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete