 |
| Out by the fireplace |
 |
| Getting warm(er!) |
 |
| Carving |
 |
| Not carving |
 |
| Sitting in the spilled rice |
 |
| Frodo |
 |
| Bo Peep |
 |
| Nerd |
 |
| Dragon or Dinosaur (you choose) |
 |
| Dementor |
 |
| Happy Halloween! |
 |
| Lady Bug |
We have been enjoying the cooler nights by sitting by our outdoor fireplace. We carved our pumpkins by it, though, and I don't think it will ever be clean again. The kids loved going out for candy in warm air, (and with no shoes for Frodo, Bo Peep and the Dementor,) and made a huge haul, which we are throwing away as I type. We have a really fun neighborhood with great families. There weren't really any weirdos knocking on our door and the night ended earlier than it does in Idaho Falls. We had our pumpkin soup with pumpkin biscuits. It was soooo delicious.
 |
| Pony Ride |
 |
| Pony Ride |
 |
| Rubber Duck Races |
 |
| Chucking rocks up a tube |
 |
| Punkin Chunkin |
 |
| See the cob heading right for the hole? (Just missed!) |
 |
| Boom rocks! |
Yesterday, we went to a pumpkin patch called Yesterland Farms. It was really fun. They had pony rides, a corn canon, a punkin chunkin into a lake, pig races, rock climbing, hand dipped corn dogs and fried marshmallows. If it was just ten degrees cooler it would have been perfect, but it was still really fun.
This is Kristie. I just wanted to add that we will be flying to Idaho on Dec. 20th. All of us will come that day. Corey will fly back here Sunday night at 5:00 so he can work Christmas Eve Day, then he'll fly back to us in Idaho by 6:00. Then he'll leave again Dec. 26th. The kids and I will be staying until Jan 2. We haven't decided when we're staying where. Most of my family is not coming for Christmas, but two families will be coming the weekend before Christmas, so we'll be spending time at the Petersons that weekend, but if that's when others can come visit, we'll split the time and see everyone. We're flexible. We'd love to see anyone so let us know what works. I know I should have posted this back where we were talking about the Christmas gift exchange but I can't find where that is, so.....now it's here. :)
ReplyDeleteOh sitting outside by the fire sounds so cozy!! Your kids all look so dang cute!!! Did you make that Bo peep outfit? Stori saw the picture of hazel and I told her who it was and she said "hi sazza!" oh it was so cute! She totally misses her best friend!
ReplyDeleteLove the outside fire! The costumes are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, Hazel looks like she is full of mischief.....and still with the bruises and bumps on her head....:) Once again, so fun to see them all!
ReplyDelete