FUN week! We just love Haloween! The kids love dressing up and we love going around our cute little town trick-or-treating! Maizy was determined to be an elephant and no matter how many times I thought of easier costumes she was determined, and I was actuallly pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make her costume and she loved it! She was an African Elephant because the females have tusks so of course we had to add them. Miles was so angry when we first got his monkey costume and refused to wear it so I had Maizy put it on and he realized it was a monkey and thought it was hilarious! Once I made his hat he was in love. We would find him randomly wearing it. His teacher said they took off their costumes at lunch but he wanted to keep his on and wore it all day. He told everyone all day he was a monkey. Millie wanted to be a kitty until she put on the panda costume and Tommy was a dang cute little skunk!

Our poor little huge turkey! He breathes like a big fat person when he just tries to walk. He is so big and too big for his little legs! He is a sweet little guy but we don't feel too bad about eating him because he is miserably huge.
Our pumpkin pancakes!
Last but not least our first dam run photo! We had so much company this weekend with Josh's family, Mel's, Mom, Aleisa's and us. We loved it and we hope next time we will have more than one bathroom! :) And I was so dang nice that I pushed Stori for half the run! (your welcome Bell!:) ha ha) Can I just say that Daphne is awesome! She ran through so much pain in that 10K! She is one tough chica! Not to mention she took 1st in her category and got a ribbon!
I was hoping miles would wear his hat while we there! And I was also hoping my husband would be manly enough to take out your rooster-but nope! :) Thanks for a fun weekend! Did you like brave?
ReplyDeleteFun weekend! Loved the pancakes. Cute costumes!
ReplyDelete