Here you go mom!!! :)
So yea, I have a hard keeping up with blogging, but here I go. So the last few weeks have been pretty uneventful. I did get to register for classes, and I start on January 7 and have only about 3 1/2 semesters left for my bachelors.
We were excited we got the chance to go to Logan to drive around, and then out to Clarkston to hang out with sisters. We enjoyed our time there, and the kids are still talking about Megan and Joel's butterball of a turkey. We are still eating yummy fresh eggs from their chickens too. So this week, I made yummy bran muffin mixed, doubled. I am so domesticated, yet still so much of a man. :) Not only did I make muffin mix, but I made re-fried beans from scratch with a little help from Megan. I think it turned out pretty dang good. I'm looking out the window right now watching the snow fall down. It is actually really pretty for those that live in non snow areas, and down right nasty for those of us that get to see it all winter.
We are excited for the Holidays, and even though we will have an uneventful small Thanksgiving dinner, we are excited to cook all the yummy food and have Aunt Sherlene over to hang out with us. So yea, for all of you that live far away. me, Amanda and the kids are going to sleep out at mom's house this weekend so we can pretend like we are visiting from out of town and hang out with her, Dan, Mel and Astoria. We are excited. It's going to be a sweet party time. :) anyway, I think that is about all that is going on with us. The girls are loving school, Amanda still cant believe she gets paid for doing something she loves, and I am excited to get back to finish school in January. I hope everyone is doing great, and love to hear from you all.
Josh, Amanda and the kids
WHEW! That was really hard work! I'm sure glad that I don't have to beg and plead for the others to post on the blog....well actually, I did have to bug Aleisa a little. :) Good job Josh!
ReplyDeleteMother, you will remember that when you texted me you actually interrupted me posting????? :)
ReplyDeleteBut for the three weeks before....Hahahahaha:) Love you! :)
DeleteThose pictures turned out way cute! I'm excited for the weekend too!! :) you reminded me of Phil Dunfee in this post for some reason! Haha something about so domesticated and still such a man! Ha
ReplyDeleteHa ha Bell! I thought that sounded 100% Kent Christensen but now I see it may have been a little Phil too! Glad your beans turned out! They go bad pretty fast so freeze any leftovers! :)
ReplyDelete