Things must be getting even busier for people- there are a lot less posts this week and last than there usually are :( We miss reading about everyone's week.
We had a good Thanksgiving. Tyler played football with some guys from church in the morning, and while he was gone I got the turkey in the oven and a few other things made for dinner while the kids played outside. When he got home we finished up everything else for dinner, cleaned up the house, and ate at about 2:30. It's kind of a bummer that so much time is spent on preparing the Thanksgiving meal and then it's all over in about 1/2 hr.! Oh well. At least everything turned out really yummy and there were lots of left-overs :)
Thursday early evening we went to have our family pictures taken. When we got to where we were going, I turned on our camera to test the lighting and the battery went dead!! I felt so bad! We had made arrangements with a friend in our ward to come and take the pictures, so we had to reschedule. What a pain!
Friday morning we cleaned out and organized the garage and pulled out all of our Christmas decorations. When Levi finally went down for his nap, Tyler and I left Taylor in charge and ventured out to do a little Black Friday Christmas shopping. There aren't many stores here in Havasu, but we did get a few things at JC Penney and Wal-mart.
Friday evening we went to have our family pictures taken again. I made sure the camera battery was charged and we got some pretty good pictures. Thankful for friends that are willing to help out in the absence of family members who have always taken our family pictures in the past....
Sad that Thanksgiving break is over and that it's time to get back to the regular routine. Can't believe that Christmas is only a few (4) weeks away!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYa, I miss reading all the posts too!! But I need to see your Christmas pictures and your house decorated! I sure wish you guys were coming home for the holidays! I Miss hou guys like crazy and i want to see your cute prego belly :)
ReplyDeleteI keep forgeting you are pregnant! I guess it is because we haven't seen you with your belly yet! Good job getting your pictures done! Our are blury (my fault) and I never got around to getting more taken. It's hard!
ReplyDelete