We stayed up way too late watching the election coverage only to be disappointed. Wish the President was elected by how many votes they get instead of the Electoral way. It will be interesting to see what shape America is in 4 years from now. Taylor will be 16, Jon will be 14, Max will be 8, Levi will be 6, and Baby will be 4. Crazy to think about! By the way- any baby boy name suggestions? This is what we've come up with so far: James (Taylor), William (Jon), Spider Rider (Max), Ryder (Jen), Howard, Elway, or Albert (Tyler).
Everyone's excited to have the day off tomorrow. Tyler's participating in No-Shave November and he's getting pretty prickly. Jen's not too excited about it.
Wondering what the verdict is on the cousin gift exchange? Unless someone else has their heart set on it, Tyler and I will do the drawing, but we need to know what names to put in it :) If you could comment below if you want your kiddos to be in the drawing, we will get it done this week. Also- the adults are still exchanging gifts, right?
I vote for both Jen's and Max's names.... Spider Ryder.....:) No way Elway!!!!! Tyler, you are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI actually really like the name Elway. It is kind of like being named after Dad! :) I LOVE Spider Rider! So cute! Maybe he and Snowman Fixer can hang out.
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to go with Spider Rider, so unique. I bet no one in his class would have his same name!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. James and William are my favorite (after spider rider). And since you asked, no way Elway
ReplyDeleteCrazy that Jon is 10!!! And I think Spider Rider is my favorite too! :)
ReplyDelete