No School on Monday. Dr. Appt. on Tuesday- Baby and Mom are both doing good :) Wednesday and Thursday- Same ol', same ol'. Friday, Tyler had the Purple vs. Gold Wrestling Scrimmage where the wrestlers all had matches to see who made which team (Varsity/Jr. Varsity). Yesterday, Taylor & Jon both had their last Flag Football games of the season. Taylor's game was Kids vs. their Parents, so Tyler played on the Parent team. It was fun for them to play against each other even though Tyler embarrassed Taylor a little when he picked off a pass one-handed and did a front flip into the end-zone for a touch down. Everyone else thought it was pretty cool though. The team that played before Jon was short a few players, so Jon filled in for that game and then played in his own game too. He was pretty tired afterward, but had a lot of fun. Max and Levi are as crazy as ever. I bought a box of hair dye this past week to cover up the increasing amount of gray I'm getting. Max saw it sitting on the counter in the bathroom and asked me "Mom, did you put your new hair on yet?" It made me laugh :) Makes me wonder what else goes through his little mind. We're excited for Thanksgiving this week even though we will be spending it by ourselves again. We cooked a whole Turkey last year and I about gagged when I had to pull all the stuff out of the inside, so this year we opted for a nice Turkey Breast. None of us like the dark meat anyway. Oh- one more thing- Tyler and Max both felt little Spider Ryder (baby boy) kick the other morning :) Max was so excited! After he felt it, he said "I have to go tell my big brothers!!!" and ran out to the family room to tell Taylor and Jon. It was sooo cute!
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! We are so grateful for all of you and the wonderful family we have. We hope you all have a fun day full of thanks wherever you may be :)
1. Ty can do a front flip???? how cool is that?! 2. I wanna see your hair 3. YAY for feeling baby Spider Ryder kick! Oh that is the best. and 4. We missed you guys terribly this weekend. hope you have a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteSoooo...can Tyler actually do a front flip on purpose? Cuz that sounds amazing. Or was it someone clipped his feet like in the pros? Maybe we will start making Tyler do a front flip for us everytime we see him like we make Jeremy G do the splits! I'm glad you got your new hair on, I need my new hair on too!
ReplyDelete