Hello everyone! It's been a nice week. Monday was no school, and Corey had the day off so we finally were able to have a day together. Corey works most Saturdays. We searched out a fun lake and playground and just relaxed and had fun together. The missionaries came over for FHE that night. The kids really like them. They're good missionaries. One's from Montana, and one is from Sugar City:)
The rest of the week was the usual running kids around. Saturday was pinewood derby and Isaac did awesome. The downside, we didn't get any pictures and we can't find his car. Apparently someone else picked it up from the table before we could, and no one can find it. Saturday morning, Maddie tried out for an All Region Choir. Hundreds of kids tried out and she was so nervous. She made the Treble Honors Choir and is so excited. I just love her.
Rest of the kids are doing well. Luckily no one is sick right now. The little Sizzle is driving us crazy because she's become extremely clingy and cries through the entire nursery time. She might not be invited back :( Not sure why all my children do this. I do remember, however, that when I longed to be a mom and have children, one of the things I envied was how much children wanted their moms. I really wanted to be the one that a child needed and wanted so much. So I remind myself of that when it gets a little frustrating. This last little baby of mine is growing up too fast along with the rest of them.
Mel, I'm jealous that you have seen my new nephew Grover already. We have facetimed (that's a word now right?) and he's adorable.
No mission call for my parents yet. They're going crazy and so are we. Well, sometimes my mom is enjoying the bliss of ignorance, she's a little worried about where they will go. It will hopefully come this week.
Love you all! We have no idea when we'll come next. Hopefully this summer. It's good to know everyone's plans:)
Such an exciting thing for Maddie! I'm so proud of her for trying out even though she was nervous. Did you get pictures of Isaac at his Pinewood Derby? His car must have been spectacular if someone wanted it. :) I really hope you will be able to make arrangements to come this summer.....
ReplyDeleteWahoo Maddie!!! I still remember when she did Ammon idol! :) she is so cute! And poor hazel! She must mis her best friend twin cousin! I know stori misses her! :) I hope hope hope you can come during the summer!!!! But understand cause it's along drive! (I'll just cross my fingers that we HAVE to go out there for a law school interview) :)
ReplyDeleteGood job Maddie! I was thinking the exact same thing as Melanie about how cute her Ammon idol performance was! That is a hard age to try out for things! I'm glad she did it!
ReplyDelete