Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Hey! Things have been so crazy lately-I promise to be better and also to
post a longer post at a future time! Emmy has moved out of her
apartment from hell--which is an answer to her parent's fervent prayers.
It has inexplicably turned into a big, dramatic, emotional mess that we
are trying to (without crossing the line--have to keep reminding myself
she's 18) help her clean up. She is here with us this week and then
moving into a normal apartment across from campus. SO SO SO happy about
this and so proud of her courage in walking away from what she
recognized as a less than ideal set-up! But anyway--as I said, a little
crazy. We had a pretty good Christmas here, loved having all my
chickies gathered in and just spending time together. New Year's Eve was
also fun. For once we stayed in and at home. Made crab nachos, jalapeno
poppers, and brownies. We played games and had a lot of fun. I'm
opposite of you, Mom--I have taken down my trees but can't bring myself
to take down anything else yet! Still enjoying my village and nativities
(especially my newest beautiful one, MOM! :) I think we are all better
here and looking forward to going to visit Mom in a couple of weeks.
Well, if I don't get to bed soon I will hate myself in the morning so I
will go. Just a quick update of our highlights this last week or two! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, I need the scoop on Emmy! I sure hope she's coming with you guys!!! I can't wait for this weekend, and definitely think we need to celebrate dads bday while you're home! Who can say no to fried chicken?
ReplyDelete