Well, my house is starting to look more like mid January instead of mid December!!! Melanie and Stori came to hang out with me yesterday while Dan worked for a few hours, then he came after he was finished. So thankful for such good help! ( Stori too! She was seriously a good helper...carefully taking ornaments off the trees and handing them to me to put away :) ) We got all of the trees and trimmings packed up and put away....just a few boxes left... the ones I need to leave for a little while so I can find all of the decorations I missed! :)
It is somewhere between 15 and 18 below at my house right now, and I'm pretty sure it will get colder before the sun comes up! It makes me sooo grateful for my nice warm house....and especially the part where I park my car!!!! I LOVE HAVING A GARAGE!
I have started making my winter todo list.... the cleaning closets, sorting through boxes and tubs, and organizing everything list....sure hope I get more things crossed off than I usually do. :)
I'm looking forward to next weekend when Aleisa and her family come to visit! It has been way too long since they were here....I think Tyler and Jen were here since they were! The weekend will also mean it will be that much closer to when Chris will be back from his week and a half of fun Disneyland and Cruise time! ( the first day he was gone, one of the big refrigerators died :( )
Well, everyone have a wonderful week! I love each one of you so much!
Thanks for bragging about having a garage! :( Dan did say this morning though, " The good thing about -23 degree weather is that it's too cold for our windshields to freeze!" and it is true. That's the ONLY good thing! Have fun in Nursery today! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been in a cleaning out/organizing mood lately too! It feels good to get rid of all the "stuff" just sitting around our house that no-one uses anymore.
ReplyDelete