So, I am a little past the spring break stage.......but I did spend a week in Lake Havasu, AND it was Spring Break. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the city. Of course it is only March and with all of the rain they have had, the hills were green, and there were flowers blooming along some of the roadsides....who knows what I would think if I spent a week there in August. :) The temps towards the end of the week were in the upper 90s, a little warm, but kind of nice after the cold weather here I told Tyler he should take pictures of some of the fun scenery to put on the blog ( I found it fascinating that almost all of the houses are stucco with yards landscaped with different colors of crushed rock....and palm trees and cacti ). He said everyone would have to come visit to see for themselves :) The history of the place is interesting as well. It was founded in 1964. Crazy, huh! I was in high school!
It was a really fun week. I loved hanging out with the family, and waiting for little Ryder! Now back to the real world....
When I left home there was still a lot of snow....one week later, it is almost all gone....maybe we will be able to have our Easter Egg Hunt in two weeks.....anybody interested?
Hope everyone has a really good week! love to all of you!
Haha Spring Break! Clever! It was weird not shopping with you this week! Haha.... We may have a problem! I'm in for Easter, but you probably knew that already! I'll post tonight when I have a computer.
ReplyDelete