Well, we didn't have anything really exciting happen here this week, so let me just update you on the family.
We finally parted ways with our red antique table and chairs this past Monday. Jen, Taylor, and Jon were kind of sad, but I couldn't be happier. It was starting to fall apart and it seemed like I was the one who always got the broken chair even though Jen says it was her who always got it. Hopefully the people that bought it will be able to restore it and enjoy it. The boys had check-ups on Monday and they are all doing great. Max got 3 shots and was so brave he didn't even cry just said "Owie, owie!" a couple times.
Levi is crazy literally he is insane and talking so much. We were playing dead man on the trampoline just us two and he knew every word even counting to five. Here is a video of it:
| The shirt says it all!! |
| His shirt says it all too! |
Jon, Jon, Jon-what can I say about Jon? Well he is made up of about 75% chips and 25% bread and is an endless pit. The freckles on his face are really showing now that they've been playing outside a little bit more. He's enjoying Webelos a lot.
Little baby Spider Ryder is currently bruising his mama with ninjitzu kicks to the gut and furious left right jab combos. I told him he has to wait till after Monday to come because that is when I have my Formal Evaluation at School.
All of the boys are good workers. Last Saturday I paid them to spray all the weeds in our yard, and yesterday they picked up all the big rocks and piled them up to get ready for our fence to be installed. We had a company come last week to give us an estimate. They wanted over $2000 dollars to put up about 120' of chain link fence which we thought was way too much. Our neighbor Dottie referred us to another guy that does fencing. He came out on Friday and gave us an estimate of $1008, which was a little more in our price range so we decided to go ahead and get it done. We are really looking forward to it- especially Jen. We live on kind of a busy street and she is always worried one of the kids is going to run out there and get hit by a car.
Taylor, Levi and I put up Max's twin bed for the grandmas when they come, and Jen and I organized the garage.
My wife is amazing even though she is ready to pop she keeps plugging along I told her the ward hit the jackpot when they made her Primary President.
As for me I am just getting fatter. I bought some new running shoes that hopefully will motivate me. I also threw my hat into the ring for the now vacant head wrestling coaches position for next year.
That's about it- just anxiously awaiting little Spider Ryder's arrival. We got the bassinet and carseat ready and Jen washed all of the little baby clothes.
Only 8 more days and 9 nights till his due date. Jen had an appt. on Thursday and the Dr. said she's between a 3 and 4 so it could really actually be any day now. Hopefully more people will post this week than last week!
How fun that you have a crew of hard working boys at your house. I couldn't see the video of levi. :( Less than one week!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen you look so CUTE! What good helpers, can they come here :) Bridget
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie, I agree with Bridget, Jen you look adorable! It's fun to see the bassinet all ready for your sweet baby. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteOh you are making me want a baby! You look adorable! That fenced in yard sounds like heaven! I don't think I appreciated it enough when I had it. But that was before miles rode his bike to the neighbors to borrow their computer.:)
ReplyDelete