We had a surprise visit from Kirk and Dannette on Wednesday. They were down here helping her brother and doing some yard work at their house. They seem to be doing well and it was fun to see them :)
Tyler finally heard back on the wrestling coach decision. He got the JV position so he'll have a busy year next year.
The Primary kids were out of control today!! It was my week to conduct and I was trying to get their attention after the sharing time lesson, but had no success so I just turned the time over to the chorister. I guess my voice just isn't loud enough. I talked to a member of the Bishopric after church and we got a microphone to keep in the Primary room so that will definitely help.
Well- that's about it for our week. We were invited to a BBQ tomorrow at the Bishop's house, so that should be fun. Wish we could be there in Thayne tomorrow, but we will just have to be there in spirit.
I love the tent out of clothes....very creative! I'm with Max, you need to come to Idaho now!
ReplyDelete