Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another week gone?   Unbelievable!! Once again, my life consists mainly of work....I did survive the 9 days that Chris was gone  (he should be back today   :)  )  No major disasters!  Saturday, I spent about three hours raking leaves in the snow......the silly trees are sure hanging on to their leaves, and if I don't get at least the leaves by my sidewalk and steps picked up before winter, I have them tracked in all winter long.  I also got a few more things put away....hoses, garbage cans, potato baskets.....yes, you know what I'm talking about.......the dreaded frisbee golf receptacles!   :)

I ran errands Sat. afternoon.....went to Skyfall, the new james Bond movie....picked up a few groceries.....came home.    Such excitement!

8 comments:

  1. How was Skyfall? Do you think Tyler and I would like it? Glad you made it through Chris being gone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of chasing, fighting,and things blowing up... with a couple of quick peeks at bedroom scenes....or, I could just say....your typical James bond movie. not too bad.

      Delete
  2. You forgot to mention that I called you and asked you questions about your addition every available minute! Thanks for all the answers! I actually have another one for you to look at for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get really home sick in the fall, so we would love to be there helping in your hard and hanging out with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Kristie. We are homesick for your yard and your company as well. Wish we could come rake with you. Glad you went to a movie. Did you go with Shirleen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to get Sherlene to go but didn't succeed.....i ended up with a packed house of total strangers.....it was fun :)

      Delete
  5. I can't believe you went to a James Bond movie alone! I'm excited to go see Les Mis with you in a month or two!

    ReplyDelete