Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas names

I just talked to Mom and Bridget and did the drawing and went to post it and saw Jen's post. Great minds think alike! (or start needing to Christmas shop at the same time!) Anyway, I got the info on who was and wasn't included. Sounds like adults are still doing the gift giving. Just the couple two younger than you. Like we have Dan and Bell. We drew names from a bowl and didn't have to redraw a single name! Every person got someone different from themselves and different from their family, Amazing. Here they are!:

Emmy              Eleanor
Daph               Clara
Caleb               Jon
Bron                Max
Asher               Taylor
Lily                  Stori
Sam                 Levi
Lexi                 Isaac
Annie              Hazel
Avary              Miles
Astrid              Lilly
Sophi               Sam
Jack                 Maddie
Maddie            Avary
Isaac                Lexi
Clara                Jack
Eleanor            Sophie
Ephraim           Bron
Hazel               Tommy
Maizy              Caleb
Miles               Astrid
Millie               Daph
Tommy            Emmy
Taylor              Asher
Jon                   Annie
Max                 Ephraim
Levi                 Millie
Stori                Maizy

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks Megan :) So we have Ken & Aleisa, right? Hope so- Because I already got part of their gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to clarify that scott and I aren't drawing names as well. ( not this year anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Bridge, Aleisa and I got it figured out between the two of us so that is why I didn't add that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (This is Kristie) Thank you Megan!

    ReplyDelete