This past week was pretty normal for us- Busy, Busy, Busy!
Monday- Tyler started Wrestling and Taylor had Football Practice.
Tuesday- Jon had a Cub Scout Pack Mtg. that I was put in charge of with about 2 hrs. notice. I had no idea of what to do or the order things were supposed to go in, so I'm sure I did an awful job! I guess that's what happens when you're the Primary President with a son in Cub Scouts and the CubMaster's a High School Wrestling Coach who happens to be your husband :) Jon received his Cub Scout Bear Award and advanced on to Webelos. We did some last minute Halloween costume shopping after scouts and then rushed Jon to Football Practice.
Wednesday- More last minute Halloween costume shopping and then Trunk-or-Treat @ the Church. Everyone had a great time and got entirely way too much candy. Glad it's almost gone!
Thursday- Football Practice for Jon.
Friday- We actually had a night that we didn't really have anything going so I got things ready for my Craft Fair Booth and Tyler went grocery shopping.
Saturday- Craft Fair Booth, Pizza for lunch, and Football Games for Taylor & Jon
Sunday- First Sharing Time Lesson as Primary President!
Here's a picture of the kiddos in their costumes:
Taylor- Detective, Levi- Dragon, Max- Cowboy, Jon- Bodyguard
Jon's Birthday is tomorrow- so we're excited for that, and for election day on Tuesday!
How did your craft fair go??? Your kids look so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jon!!!
You sound busy busy! how are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteThat cub master is dang lucky the Primary President is so nice! Is it cooling off for your pregnant little belly yet?
ReplyDeleteI am seriously exhausted just reading your post... Is it stressful for you....some people thrive on that...not me! But, I think being involved is good.
ReplyDelete