Sunday, November 4, 2012

It is a beautiful fall day!   And, since my lesson is over, I am going to enjoy it!  :)  Chris and Cindy are in Mexico for five days.  That means extra responsibility for me.....here's hoping for smooth sailing.....luckily, I have lots of good help.

I had a fun "quick" trip to Clarkston....I rode down with Mel, Dan and Stori.  We went down on Friday night, and came back Sat. night.  We had a fun time at the First Dam Run.  Aleisa and I watched kids and visited while Megan, Joel, Dan, Mel, Daphne and Stori ran the 10K  ( well, technically Stori had a much needed nap   :))   So proud of  Daphne....her first run a 10K!  Then, off to Hobby Lobby for some supplies.  I rode home with Aleisa.....she took me to her library for a tour...it was so much fun!  I'm so excited for her.
We had lunch....a really yummy soup in pumpkin bread bowls......so cute!  Then we did a fun wreath.   All in all a really wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. It was SUCH a fun day! even though we were all a little sleep-deprived i enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for cheering us on Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like soo much fun! these are the times we wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, Chris and Cindy are gone for 9 days....I don't know why I didn't notice my error...:) Now that sounds much worse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya 9 days is much worse!!!! You need a raise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got to see us in Utah too mom, since we never see you around here. :-)

    ReplyDelete