Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some of the ladies in our ward wearing hats to support Eileen (bottom left in black) who just finished her radiation treatments for brain cancer and is losing her hair. She is only 37. It was a pretty neat day!

So things were pretty uneventful this week besides the election results which put us in bad moods for a couple of days. I can say this really affected us. Pretty sad! I was invited to lunch with some ladies the day after (by Heidi 4th from left on bottom) but we had to promise not to talk politics! :)
The kids finished up all fall sports! Yeah, but start swim team tomorrow. Cole is joining grace this year but is not too excited about the suit he gets to wear. Scott has several names for it, but i will refrain from sharing! :) but i will say it is the long ones, not the speedo! 
The air is getting colder here and the kids are wishing for snow, we shall see. When the sun comes out it is still pretty beautiful since the leaves aren"t completely gone.
It is beginning to feel a little like Christmas. I am only playing the instumental holiday music on pandora, so as not to upset some in the family (Scott ") he seems fine with it so far. I Love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. Bridget! You are listening to Christmas music this early?! I thought you weren't sentimental enough for that. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristie. Our kids have been doing swimming also. Hopefully Maddie can join the swim team. Good job on the Christmas music;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were way bummed about the election too! I was so surprised at how angry I actually got! So
    Sometime we will need to go to Portland in the Fall, because I have seen every other season there I think! :) sounds pretty!

    ReplyDelete