Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bringing the Heat.

Things are really starting to heat up around here.  It's been around 100 all week and yesterday it was 104.  The next few days it looks like 106, 109, and 106.  Yesterday while my wife was shopping the kids were watching a show except Levi who wanted to play outside. I went to check on him and found him asleep under the table.  At first I got real scared because I thought he might have gotten too hot and passed out, but under the table in the shade it was cooler and he had just fallen asleep.  To cool, off we decided to go to the lake yesterday afternoon.  It was a lot of fun even though the water wasn't as warm as it gets in July but still warmer than Rigby lake.  Today Taylor got called to be second counselor in the presidency of the Deacons quorum.  He was really excited. This is his first church calling.  He also made a double batch of brownies- some for us and some to take to the youth fireside.  It's nice to have someone else who can make treats.  Now I understand why mom and dad wanted us kids to make treats when we were younger.

Celia sent a gift for Ryder and this name tag was attached. 
Jen took a picture because she thought it was cute.

Sleepy boy

High temps with my cute wifey in the background

Levi taking a nap outside under the table.

Taylor dressed up as a Wrestling Coach for career day at school


First outing to the Lake to go swimming this year



 


 

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT believe it is already that stinkin hot! We thought we were going to die yesterday when we stopped to play at the park in Newton and it was 72. Literally, they all went to the shade and wanted a drink and asked for popsicles! Can't imagine that kind of heat right now. Cute family! Cute Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see the boys enjoying the heat! I was excited to see Taylor as a wrestling coachI Cute!

    ReplyDelete