Hey all, I'm posting mid-week so I can tell Mom to look on here to see the video the girls did at Maizy's party. They literally planned for 10 second and then we shot it. You can tell but it is fun to see the different personalities! I hope you can make it big enough to see Lily's face on her few seconds because it is my favorite. It may seem like annoyingness but they were so cute! A few things to notice: Miles wanted to be included but was NOT okay with how loud we were being, Tommy trying to get Josephine to dance with him during it (I have never seen a more girl crazy toddler in my life!), can you guess which one is the one we think is so funny but gets bullied? She is a sweet heart.
haha! SO so cute! Was Tommy really singing the words??
ReplyDeleteOh yes. He knows every word to this and most Taylor Swift songs (Thanks to his sisters). I can never video tape him when he is jamming out and singing because he stops the second he sees me to watch it.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like they were all having a really good time, and maybe I will call...
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute AND funny! Looks like a fun party! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteI love the part where Maizy is trying to dance with Tommy and he yells at her and walks off.....I guess it's not as much fun to dance with your sister as with the other girls....:)
DeleteUgghhh. our computer is LAME! I can't see the video again. :(
ReplyDeleteBut HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIZY!!!!!!